Friday, June 24, 2011

Nike Fast Pace Women's Running Shirt


 Price: $30.00
Nike.com











[Note: my model of this shirt only had mesh in the under arm area - it did not run all the way down the side. I think the one currently featured on Nike.com (pictured above) is a better version, because the mesh creates ventilation and helps wick away your sweat.]

I got this shirt in a medium and it fits great.

Specs:
  • Dri-FIT technology 
    • Meant to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
  • Flat-seam construction to minimize chafing
  • Longer back hem to help keep shirt in place
  • Contrast mesh panels at shoulders, sides and upper back
  • Reflective loop at upper back to keep media-player cords out of the way
  • 100% polyester

Used:
  • 20 minute cardio on treadmill
  • Weightlifting - dead lifts, crunches, oblique exercises, push ups, pull ups



Pros:
  • My under arm areas were well ventilated
  • Mesh effectively wicked away sweat
  • Like the design and color of the shirt
  • Lightweight and comfortable, doesn't ride up
Cons:
  • Noticeable sweat accumulation on my chest
Verdict: I am a fan of this shirt. I was hesitant to buy it in purple because I was worried about the sweat showing, but overall the Fast Pace Running Shirt did well to minimize sweat accumulation on my skin and in the shirt. The key to this shirt is the positioning of the mesh, so if your sweat "problem areas" are where the mesh is located, this would be a good option for you to try.

I've found that this is one of the better shirts in its price range. Not perfect, but still great for the price.

Rating: 8.3/10

Purchase the Nike Fast Pace Women's Running Shirt at Nike.com

1 comment: