Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nike Dri-FIT Cushioned No-Show Running Sock

$8.00
(Nike.com)

I wear a size 8 running shoe and went with a medium Nike Dri-Fit Cushioned Running Sock. The sock is available in white or black.

Specs:
  • Dri-FIT
    •  wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and comfortable
  • Rib cuffs
  • Left/right-specific
  • Mesh at ankles
  • Blister Prevention Technology
  • Cushioned for comfort, shock absorption
  • 78% Dri-FIT Polyester
  • 21% Nylon
  • 1% Spandex

Used:
  • Cardio (40 minutes)
  • Walking (60 minutes)
  • Weightlifting


Pros:
  • Has L and R stitched into socks
    • you always know which sock is for which foot
  • Comfortable fabric
  • Delivers on its promoted cushioning
    • There is a real difference between this sock and regular socks
Cons:
  • I don't like the contrasting color of fabric - I prefer simple designs on my socks
I was not expecting much in way of performance from a sock. For reference, I usually wear basic socks that offer no support and are made of cotton (the kind you buy in bulk for cheap). When I put on the Nike Dri-FIT Cushioned No-Show Running Sock for the first time I could feel the difference in support and cushioning. It is now my go-to sock for all activities. I even wear it when I'm lounging around because I prefer the fit and feel of the Nike No-Show over other socks.

The Verdict: I have been satisfied with my purchase as the sock has surpassed my expectations. The first impression was great and the sock has not failed to serve its designed purpose of comfort and moisture wicking. If you are not sure if you should get this sock, get it - you'll feel the difference.

Rating: 9

1 comment:

  1. Our laboratories are continually looking for new solutions to create excellent, cheap, and durable products. wholesalesocksbulk.com

    ReplyDelete